Google Chrome is one of the topmost web browsers in the world.
Every people in this world which are using a smartphone or computer is using the Google Chrome Browser.
The Google Chrome Browser always get updated with time to time.
The Google Chrome full screen mode is one of the best features that anyone could ever have.
Chrome full screen mode lets you use your computer focusing only on the content rather than the tools present at the bottom of your computer screen.
But it is often seen that many of the people are not able to use the Chrome full screen mode.
If you are one of those Google Chrome users who is searching for ways to Chrome full Screen mode, then you don’t need to worry.
This post is going to teach you how to use Google Chrome in full screen.
How to use Google Chrome in full screen?
As I have told you Google Chrome full Screen mode is very easy to use.
To use Google Chrome in full screen, just follow the below steps.
- The first thing you need to do is click on the three dots of your computer screen which is located at the top right corner of your computer screen.
- After clicking the three dots, go the zoom option which will be situated below the bookmarks option.
- On the zoom option, you will see a rectangle shaped structure.
- Click on the structure and the Chrome full Screen mode will automatically get activated.
- Moreover, there is a shortcut method of activating Chrome full screen. The only thing you have to do is press the F11 button and the Chrome full Screen mode will automatically get activated.
This is how the Chrome full Screen mode is activated.
I hope the above method would definitely help you to activate the Chrome full Screen mode.
Also, check my other articles,
- Fix: digital tv tuner device registration application Issue
- How to fix OBS encoding overloaded error?
- Fix: Gmail Error 007 error
- Fix: err_name_resolution_failed error
- Fix: Confirm Form Resubmission Error
- Fix: Black Screen on Twitch