As you know Steam is a digital distribution platform where you can purchase and play various video games. It was developed by Valve Corporation.
However, while gaming there are many gamers who use to take screenshots of their gameplay by using the F12 key.
But the problem is after taking the screenshot, the user couldn’t locate the Steam Screenshot Folder on their computer.
Therefore if you searching for ways about how to find the Steam Screenshot Folder, then you don’t need to worry about.
This post is going to teach exactly the way of finding the Steam Screenshot Folder on your computer.
How to access the Steam Screenshot Folder?
1) Finding in the Steam only
The first method which I would like for recommending you to access the Steam screenshot folder is finding the Steam Software only.
This method is very easy and simple.
You only need to follow the steps provided below.
To access the Steam screenshot folder
- The first thing you need to do is open the Steam platform on your desktop by login with your necessary email ID and password.
- After opening the Steam account, navigate to the View option which is located at the top left corner of your computer screen.
- Click on the View option and there you will find a screenshots option which is situated at the bottom of the options or above the Inventory option.
- Click on the screenshots option and you will access all the Steam screenshots there only.
This is how you can access the Steam screenshot folder on your computer.
I hope this method will definitely help you to access the Steam screenshot folder.
If not, make sure you check the other method provided below.
2) Finding Steam screenshot folder on your drive
The second method which is I would like to recommend you to access the Steam screenshot folder is finding in your Steam screenshot folder directory of your computer.
With the help of this method, finding your Steam screenshot folder is very simple.
The only thing you have to do is open the folder by going to this files C:\ Programfiles(x86) \ Steam \ userdata\ <yourSteamID> \ 760 \ remote\ <app-ID> \ screenshots
This is how You can access the Steam screenshot folder by finding on your drive.
- If the screenshots are taken using the Fn+PrtScIns button, then you can find it on the pictures>screenshots folder.
- If you want to change your Steam screenshot folder, then the only thing you have to do is go to the ingame option by clicking the settings option and change the Steam screenshot folder.
- You can also change the screenshot shortcut keys on the ingame option only.
This is how you too can access the Steam screenshot folder by following the given methods provided above.
I hope the above two methods would definitely help you to access the Steam screenshot folder.
If you have any more information to access the Steam screenshot folder, make sure you provide me in the comment section below.
- How to fix Steam content file locked error?
- How to recover your Steam password?
- How to delete a Steam account?
- How to Host on Twitch?
- How to fix the err_internet_disconnected error?
- How to fix OBS encoding overloaded error?