As you know, Kodi is a free and an open source media player software application which allows the user to play and view most streaming media like videos, music, and podcasts.
But many a time, it is seen that the users are searching on the Internet about how to uninstall Kodi from their windows pc.
So if you are one of those geeks who is searching on the Internet about the methods to Uninstall Kodi, then you don’t need to worry about it.
This post is going to tell you exactly the ways to uninstall Kodi from your computer.
How to Uninstall Kodi in Windows
1) Method 1:- Uninstall with the help of the Control Panel
The very first method which I would like to suggest you Uninstall Kodi on your windows is uninstalling it with the help of the Control Panel.
The steps for this method are provided below.
- The first thing you need to do is go to your Control Panel and navigate to the Programs option.
- Click on Uninstall a Program option.
- Right-click on Kodi software and click Uninstall.
- On clicking uninstall, tick on the Yes, I am sure and grant permission to also delete the profile folder and click Uninstall.
- After uninstalling, Restart your computer.
This is the method about how to uninstall Kodi on your windows.
Let me tell you, if you uninstall with the help of your Control Panel then the chances are quite high that it might hamper your computer system.
Therefore, if you don’t want to follow this method, make sure you check the other methods provided below.
2) Method 2:- Uninstall using Bulk Crap Uninstaller
Let me tell you to Uninstall Kodi, you can use both the automatic and manual method.
The above-explained method is one of the manual methods to Uninstall Kodi from your system.
So if you don’t want to spend your time searching for Kodi Software and files to remove it from your system, then let me tell you there is also the easiest way to remove Kodi from your system.
The uninstallation of Kodi is done with the help of a software called Bulk Crap Uninstaller.
Bulk Crap Uninstaller is a free bulk program uninstaller which removes large amounts of applications from your system.
Moreover, the amazing feature of this Uninstaller is that you don’t need any kind of technical knowledge to uninstall applications from your system.
Therefore to Uninstall Kodi, the only thing you have to do is install the Bulk Crap Uninstaller, select Kodi and click on Uninstall.
So these are the two methods which will help you to uninstall Kodi from your Windows.
I have preferred only two methods which I think it would be beneficial for you.
Moreover, if you have more methods to Uninstall Kodi from Windows, then do tell me in the comment section below.
- Fix: ‘A network change was detected’ Error
- How to fix the Problem with Wireless Adapter or access point error?
- Fix: “Your connection is not secure” in Firefox
- How to Host on Twitch?
- How to use Google Chrome in full screen?