As you know, PUBG is an online multiplayer battle royale game which was developed and published by PUBG corporation.
The game became one of the best selling and most played video games of all time with over 400 million players in total which also include its mobile version.
But many users have reported that they faced an error where the game can’t be able to load the buildings.
The error might be occurring due to various reasons.
So if you are one of those users searching for ways to fix this issue then, believe me, I am going to tell you some of the important methods to fix this issue
So without further ado, let’s begin.
How to fix the PUBG buildings not loading issue?
Method 1: Update your Graphics Card
Let me tell you, one of the main reason behind the PUBG buildings not loading issue is because of your outdated driver software.
Therefore, the very first thing you should do is updating your driver software and check whether the issue is solved or not.
To update your Graphics Card Driver Software,
1. Right-click on the Windows icon and click on the Device Manager.
2. After opening the Device Manager Window, expand the Display Adapters.
3. Right-click on the Graphics Card Driver Software and click Update Driver Software.
4. Click Search Automatically For updated Driver Software.
5. After updating the Graphics Card Driver, Restart your computer.
Check whether the PUBG buildings not loading issue is solved or not.
If not check the other methods below.
Method 2: Use Tab during gameplay
The second method to fix the PUBG buildings not loading issue is using the Tab button during the gameplay.
Let me tell you if you press the Tab button during your gameplay it would bring the inventory page which will load the buildings and eventually fix this issue.
Method 3: Disable Share option
If you are using Nvidia graphics card, then the card comes with a feature called Share which comes with a lot of recording features.
One of the main reason behind the PUBG buildings not loading issue is the Share feature.
So, to fix this issue, you need to disable it.
To disable the Share feature,
1. Go to your Nvidia GeForce Experience application and click on the General Tab.
2. At the bottom of the Window, you will see a Share option. Disable it.
3. Check whether the PUBG buildings not loading issue is solved or not.
If not, follow the other methods below.
Method 4: Move your game files to SSD
If you are using a Solid State Drive(SSD), then you need to move the game files to SSD.
To move the files to SSD,
1. Open your Steam account, click Steam and click Settings.
2. After opening the Settings Window, go to the Downloads option and click Steam Library Folders followed by a click on Add Library Folders.
3. Select a folder on your SSD which you want to save your gaming files.
4. After selecting your folder, click Close followed by click Ok.
5. Go to your Library Tab and click on Properties.
6. After opening the properties window, go to the local files and click on Move Install Folder.
7. Select your folder and click on Move Folder.
After moving the gaming files to your SSD, check whether the PUBG buildings not loading issue is solved or not.
Method 5: Reinstall PUBG
After applying all the methods to troubleshoot this issue, if the issue still persists, then you need to reinstall the game.
Reinstalling the game is quite easy.
The only thing you have to do is follow the steps below.
1. Right-click on the Windows icon and click on the Control Panel.
2. Click on the Uninstall a Program features.
3. After opening the Window, right-click on the game and click Uninstall.
4. After you are done with uninstalling, install it again.
5. After reinstalling, check whether the PUBG buildings not loading issue is solved or not.
The PUBG buildings not loading issue is one of the weirdest error people encounter and I hope the above methods will definitely help you to fix this issue.
Check my other articles,
- How to fix Origin won’t open issue?
- Fix: nvlddmkm.sys error
- How to fix DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine error
- How to fix “local area connection” doesn’t have a valid ip configuration issue?
- Everything you need to know about Conexant Smartaudio HD