As you know Minecraft is a sandbox video game which was developed by Markus Persson and released by Mojang.
But many gamers have reported that they’re facing Minecraft no sound issue while gaming.
If you are one of those users searching for ways to fix the Minecraft no sound issue then, believe me, I am going to tell you some of the important methods of fixing the issue.
So without further ado, let’s begin.
How to fix the Minecraft no sound issue?
Method 1: Check your System’s Speakers
The first method I would like to suggest you to fix the Minecraft no sound issue is checking your computer’s speakers whether it is enabled or not.
Checking your computer’s speaker is quite easy.
The only thing you have to do is,
1. Click on the Sound icon which is situated in the bottom right corner of your computer screen.
2. Have a look at the speaker icon whether it’s enabled or not.
3. If not enable it.
After enabling the speaker to check whether the Minecraft no sound issue is solved or not.
If not check the other methods below.
Method 2: Improve your System Sound Settings
The second method of fixing the Minecraft no sound issue is improvising the System Sound Settings.
To apply this method,
1. Right-click on the 🔊 icon which is situated in the bottom right corner of your computer screen and click on Sounds.
2. After opening the Sound Window, go to the PlayBack tab. Select Speakers and click Configure.
3. After opening the Window, select Stereo and click Next.
4. Tick Front left and right and click Next.
5. Click Finish.
After applying this method, check whether the Minecraft no sound issue is solved or not.
Method 3: Update Minecraft
The third method of fixing the Minecraft no sound issue is updating Minecraft.
Update your Minecraft to its latest version and check whether the Minecraft no sound issue is solved or not.
Update your latest version now by clicking on this link.
Method 4: Update your Drivers
The fourth method to troubleshoot the Minecraft no sound issue is updating your drivers.
Updating your drivers is quite easy.
Follow the below methods,
1. Right-click on the Windows icon and click on Device Manager.
2. After opening the Device Manager Window, expand the Audio inputs and outputs.
3. Right-click on your driver and click Update Driver Software.
4. Click Search Automatically For Updated Driver Software.
5. After updating, Restart your computer.
6. Check the Minecraft no sound issue might be solved.
Method 5: Reinstall Minecraft
If after following all the above methods the Minecraft no sound issue still persists then you need to reinstall the software.
To reinstall Minecraft,
1. Go to your Control Panel and click Uninstall a Program.
2. After opening the Window, right-click on the Minecraft application and click Uninstall.
3. After you are done with uninstalling, Install it again.
If you reinstall the software, the Minecraft no sound issue will definitely be solved.
In the end, let me tell you the Minecraft no sound issue is one of the weirdest error people encounter while gaming and I hope the above methods will definitely help you to fix this issue.
You will also like,
- How to fix Steam not downloading Issue?
- How to fix the Overwatch lost connection to game server error?
- How to fix NVIDIA display settings are not available error?
- Fix: Driver Corrupted Expool error
- Fix: Discord overlay not working Issue