Many users encounter an error called PXIMouse.
Basically, the file runs on the background process on their computer.
If you find any kind of error related to the PXIMouse and want to find a solution into it.
Then believe me this post is going to teach you entirely how to troubleshoot this error.
So without further ado, let’s begin.
How to fix the PXIMouse error?
The only method to fix the error related to the PXIMouse is disabling the processes which run on the background.
Therefore, to disable the process you need to follow the steps below.
1. Right-click on the Windows icon and click on Task Manager.
2. After opening the Task Manager Window, go to Processes Tab and locate the TiltWheelMouse.exe.
3. Select the process and click End Task.
4. Restart your computer.
Check whether the PXIMouse error is solved or not.
The PXIMouse error is one of the weirdest error people encounter and I hope the above methods will definitely help you to fix the issues with the PXIMouse process.
You will also like,
- Fix: PvP.net patcher kernel has stopped working error
- How to Install/Update Sades headset drivers?
- Fix: Minecraft no sound Issue
- How to fix the err_name_not_resolved error?
- Fix: netio.sys Error