Many guys search on the Internet about ways of selecting multiple items with the help of Shift Select method.
Shift-Select Method uses the Shift key to select multiple items from your computer drive.
If you are one of those users searching for ways to select items with the help of Shift key then I am going to tell you the simple steps to select multiple items at a time using the Shift key.
So without further ado let’s begin.
How to select items using Shift key?
1. First of all, press the Shift key.
2. After pressing the Shift key, select the first item.
3. After selecting the first item, select the last item of the section. It will automatically select all the items of the drive.
4. Moreover, if you want to unselect any other items, you can unselect it using the Control key.
The Shift Select method is one of the easiest ways to select multiple items quite easily and I hope the above methods will definitely help you to select items using Shift Select method.
You will also like,
- How to disable the PXIMouse process?
- How to fix the err_name_not_resolved error?
- Fix: PvP.net patcher kernel has stopped working error
- How to Install/Update Sades headset drivers?
- Fix: netio.sys Error